• Beach front ceremony location and set up in white tone
• Wedding arch and ceremony table, decorated with fresh tropical flowers, folding chairs and carpet along the aisle in white tone
• Bride’s bouquet and groom’s boutonniere in fresh tropical flowers
• Sparkling wine for a toast
• Sound equipment
• Wedding cake
• International menu and bar with national drinks
• DJ + lighting for 3 hours
Package includes: round tables, tablecloths, napkins, small flowers centerpieces with fresh tropical flowers, cutlery, glassware, base plates, bartender and waiters service, and the assistance from our coordinators throughout the whole event
US$75.00 per additional guest
• The following documents are required only for the legal wedding in the Dominican Republic
• Passport valid minimum 6 months
• Birth certificate
• Single declaration
• Passport of witnesses
• Document of divorce (if applicable)
• Certificate of death (if applicable)
Lifestyle Holidays Hotels & Resorts does not take responsibility of any legal or administrative work. Guests are responsible for the legalization of their documents. All documents must be translated into Spanish and notarized by the Dominican Consul in the country of origin. The couple must bring the original documents in English, these will not be returned.
A copy of all documents must be sent by email one month prior the wedding, to be register in the civil office.
Vow renewals and symbolic weddings, do not need procedures of legal documents.